Partnership with Parents
We understand that parents are the first educators of their young children. Every child is unique and they learn to be strong and independent through positive relationships. Children learn and develop well in enabling environments, in which their experiences respond to their individual needs and there is a strong partnership between us as practioners and you as parents/carers. We will:
- make all new parents aware of the groups
systems and policies.
- ensure that parents are informed on a regular
basis about their child’s progress e.g. The Information book. We would also appreciate being kept updated about how your child is progressing at home.
- welcome the contributions of parents, whatever
form these may take.
- make known to all parents the systems for
registering queries, complaints or suggestions.
- provide opportunities for parents to learn about
the nursery curriculum.
We're here for you:
Please also use our contact form.
Staines TW18 1NB
Staines TW18 1AY